Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful...9 & 10

I know, I'm a slacker.

First, I'm thankful for the men and women who serve in our military. No, I don't always agree with the circumstances under which they serve, but that's not their decision. They made the decision to serve and protect our country in whatever manner they are asked. Our country is not perfect, but we enjoy a lot of freedoms that others do not because of the work and selflessness of these men and women.

............................

Second, and on a bit of a lighter note, I'm thankful for laughter. Life and people can get too serious sometimes, and what I need is a little humor to bring me back to reality. So, at work when I need a little laugh...I hate to say it, but I'm semi-addicted to http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/ and http://damnyouautocorrect.com/. Now, you might be saying, but that's awful to laugh at other people. Well, my take on it is...if I were 300 lbs. and wore hoochie shorts and a bikini top to the grocery store...I would be looking for attention. And honestly, gluing 300 nativity scenes on your car screams "look at me". The other site can get a little vulgar, but it's still pretty hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment