I'm thankful for the crafty, artsy, and creative and the people who interpret and develop it. It's not that I don't like crafty things, or just don't have a knack for it...I just quite simply don't make the time for it.
(My husband has banned me from using the phrase "I don't have time"...and he's right, that's not an excuse. We all have the same amount of time, it's just that we choose differently what we do with it.)
So, I'm very happy to call my friends who are photographers, professional or those who should be. I have a couple of gals that are pretty stinkin' good with knitting needles...I've put in a request. I have a cousin and mother-in-law that are excellent artists...hello Pottery Barn recreation! But that's just the start...there are bakers and cooks, ladies that can re-create things out of a magazine (or should I say, Pinterest), and not to mention the fashionistas that help me put outfits together.
No comments:
Post a Comment