Office
Dining Room
The only room in the house we even come close to "representing" in...Let's not kid ourselves, it's mostly Kyle ;)
Laundry room
Folding and hanging area with a space
for an extra refrigerator
Master bath shower
My side
The master bathroom connects to the laundry room and the back of the kitchen. One of the reasons we really liked the layout of this floorplan.
Master bedroom
Pantry
The back of the pantry curves around under the staircase...I call it the Harry Potter room
My Mecca
Six-burner stove
Double convection ovens
View of the living room and the backyard. The door to the master bedroom is through the arch on the right.
The knobs have their own light.
This thing puts of some serious heat. What I didn't show is that the burners can be turned over, and the bottom is curved to accommodate a wok.
Entry...office to the left, guest room to the right
Game room...a.k.a. Kyle and Gus's room
Theater room
Computer/desk area
Three of the bedrooms have vanities like this, with the toilet and shower in a separate room.
Jack & Jill bedrooms
Congratulations, Kyle and Sara! It's GORGEOUS!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Val!
DeleteAren't you guys just PRECIOUS. okay i LOVE... like LOVE the double ovens. It's on my purchase list for sure, and I LOVE your stove top as well. super jealous! CONGRATULATIONS! That's awesome!!!
ReplyDelete~Kathryn
Thank you! Yes, I'm super excited about the ovens as well. The rep for the builder tried to talk us out of the double convection (versus double conventional, since it was an upgrade) because in his words "what are you going to need that for? I mean, what are you going to do...bake eight dozen cupcakes at once?" I said, Yes, as a matter of fact I will ; ) You're welcome to come down and teach me how to make your apple pies any time!
Delete1. A Grand Foyer - so very you. 2. Under the stair locations are called Potter Closets.
ReplyDeleteThe foyer is one of my favorite parts, aesthetically. That little nook is going to be home to one ginormous Christmas tree come November. Good to know that official name of the area under the stairs.
DeleteUm, that is beautiful!!! I love the office area - AND EVERYTHING ELSE! :) I'm so happy for you guys :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! Yes, Kyle has to do quite a bit of work at home, so we're both excited for the separate office with doors to shut. No more laptop and paperwork on the dining table...and no more tip-toeing around for me!
DeleteLove your new house! The kitchen is my favorite! Do you happen to know if the floor plan is online somewhere? My parents are building a house in Stillwater and are having trouble finding a floorplan, this looks similar to what they are looking for!
ReplyDeleteThank you! and sure, get me your e-mail address and I will send you a link
DeleteThanks! jameeschaefer@okstatealumni.org
DeleteI love reading your blog, I've never heard of water causing breakouts. Crazy!
Okay, I'll try to find the floorplan and send it to you.
DeleteI know, right?! If I hadn't previously read my friend's blog who went through the same thing, it would have taken me a lot longer to figure it out!
Gorgeous! I LOVE that kitchen! Congratulations to you both!
ReplyDelete