No, Kyle and I did not kill one another during the move...we just don't have internet at the new house yet. Yes, I can blog from my iPhone...but I hate typing anything more than a few words on it.
That's all to say, we should have internet by Wednesday evening, and if that's the case, I will have a post about the new house with lots of pictures. (I took them with my good camera and will have to download them) I've honestly had a lot of fun over the past few days unpacking, organizing, and settling into the feeling of home. I can't wait to share it with you all!

It looks absolutely beautiful! We miss you in Tulsa. Hope you get unpacked quickly and can relax!
ReplyDeleteThank you! We took the week off and it's been fun unpacking and organizing. We even discovered wedding presents we hadn't seen since our wedding showers!
Delete