Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Peace Keeper

This may look like a simple electric sweeper, but in our house...it's what I call the "peace keeper". 



See, sharing a bathroom was one of the most significant points of contention when we were looking at floor plans. (Hence, we chose a floor plan in which the vanities are on complete opposites sides of the bathroom.) The problem??? 

My hair.

Kyle has a severe fear of any hair that is not attached to my head...be it on the floor, in the shower, in the dryer...it all freaks him out. So, my pledge to him, being the considerate wife I am, is to do everything in my power to prevent him from coming in contact with loose hair. My weapon of choice...the electric sweeper.

I try to get it out daily and quickly run it through the bathroom. So far, so good! 

And by good I mean that Kyle has yet to yell "THERE'S A SQUIRREL IN THE BATHROOM!"

No comments:

Post a Comment