Kyle comments once in a while that I could be Sheldon's sister...I think part of it is the tall, lanky factor, the other being that I'm slightly nerdy and have set systems based on my own logic. No, we do not have a roommate agreement, but we probably should. Anyhow...
I had a Sheldon moment today.
I love sandwiches. All kinds of sandwiches...basic turkey and cheese, caprese, banh mi, pulled pork, hamburgers...I like them all. I am, however, very picky about my sandwich construction.
See, there is a correct ratio of bread to meat/toppings that should be achieved. If nothing else, the ingredients should be evenly dispersed. I hate it when I order a sandwich and they plop all of the meat and condiments in the middle and then cut it in half. If I ate it like that, I would be eating mouths full of meat and fillings in the beginning, and have nothing but flavorless bread toward the end. Just pointless and not enjoyable.
So, I reconstruct almost every sandwich I order.
How is that Sheldon-like? Well, I happened to catch a re-run the other evening where Sheldon was very upset because the sandwich he ordered was layered incorrectly, resulting in the mayo being in between the cheese and bread, causing it to be soggy.
I happen to sympathize with him on that one.
I love this post (and you)...and...I can relate.
ReplyDelete