So, I have a weird quirk. Shocking, I know.
When it comes to food and drink...I'm extremely particular about the temperature of said food and drink. If it's supposed to be hot, I want it to almost burn my mouth. If it's supposed to be cold, it should be close to frozen. Kyle has therefore dubbed me a "Heat-ist".
I was reminded of this odd little trait when I went to get lunch today. I was making a salad at the salad bar, and I found myself digging to the bottom of the bins for the lettuce and other accoutrements, just to make sure I was getting the coldest stuff. Then I looked around to see if anyone was watching me.
Now, if you invite me over for dinner or we have a pot-luck...don't worry about me not eating something because the temperature of the food is not to my typical liking. I mean, it's food, and if it looks good, I'm going to eat it.
In case we don't meet again until next week (which is likely)
Happy Friday!
Have a Great Weekend!
Happy Game Day!
Happy Labor Day!
Following from www.wegotthefunk1.com
ReplyDelete