Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday Morning Motivation

This week's Monday Morning Motivation is a nod to my/our dog, Gus.


He wasn't feeling to hot these past couple of weeks, so I took him to the vet to run some tests to make sure it wasn't anything serious. They found something in his stomach and intestines on the x-ray, so I took him in this morning to get an ultrasound to see what the substance is or if it has moved/passed.


Other than my Red Healer "Sugar" I had growing up, he's the best dog in the world...and I'm not being biased ; ) I honestly think that if we could clone him over and over, we probably wouldn't even consider having kids. He's the sweetest, cutest, happiest, most ornery, tail-wagger I've ever encountered. He truly loves all people and dogs...even if they don't like him. That should be a lesson to us all.


"If you can resist treating a rich friend better than a poor friend,
If you can face the world without lies and deceit,
If you can say honestly that deep in your heart you have no prejudice against creed, color, religion or politics,
Then, my friend, you are almost as good as your dog."
-Unknown Author


Happy Monday folks!


Looking handsome for Valentine's day

"Helping" me deflate the air-mattress

Pleading his innocence regarding the shredded puppy pad

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. He is! Just got a call from the vet and the ultrasound tech didn't find anything, so whatever it was, it has passed. He may have eaten a bug, q-tip, etc., or had a touch of gastroenteritis. Either way, I'm just glad he doesn't have to be opened up to retrieve anything!

      Delete
  2. Whew me too! Exploratory is literally "stinky"!

    ReplyDelete