Do you have songs that conjure up certain memories or times in your life? I do. A song came on my Pandora station at work that transported me back to high school, and it made me start thinking of all of the other songs that mean something to me. Here are a few...
"If You Could Only See" - Tonic
This is what came on my Pandora station. Let's just say it was a good break-up song.
"No Such Thing" - John Mayer
My first semester at OSU riding around in my Jeep Wrangler. I then proceeded to fall in love with everything else John Mayer.
"To Make You Feel My Love" - Adele
First dance as a married lady.
"Make Me Lose Control" - Eric Carmen
Singing in the car with my older,cooler Miss. cousins.
Gavin Degraw - Chariot (album)
Summer after college in Missouri doing my internship.
"No Diggity" - Blackstreet
Jr. High, baby
"Shoulda Been a Cowboy" - Toby Keith
End of OSU basketball games
Aerosmith - Big Ones (album)
I bought this album when I was young for my brother for Christmas, but I got curious and listened to it first. I decided I liked rock...so I kept it.
"All My Life" - KC and JoJo
Every. Single. Dance.
"Friends in Low Places" - Garth Brooks
Just being an Okie. Doesn't matter where you grew up or what school you went to, every Okie knows this song verbatum (or at least the chorus)
No comments:
Post a Comment