Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Beginning; the Very Best Place to Start

Look at me, I'm finally writing something!

I've had intentions of starting a blog for a while, but when we decided about a month and a half ago to pick up our lives and move for my job, I thought it was now the ideal time. I further had intentions to take lots of pictures to document the adventure that has been our move...but that didn't happen either. Everything has happened so quickly that my head really hasn't stopped spinning yet.

So, what's this going to be about...
Well, hopefully it will serve as a journal of sorts. A chronicle of my/our lives to look back on, and a way to communicate with friends and family that I either left or want to reconnect with. I say "my/our" not because I'm undecided about the condition of my marriage, it's pretty darn solid to be honest, but because it's really my personal blog that I will occasionally integrate family stuff into...it's not a "family" blog per se. Mostly, I imagine it will be filled with random posts regarding things that pop in my head during the day that I wish someone were around to tell.

Also, I apologize in advance for the shoddy blog layout and design. I'm green, but I will learn, and this blog will progress. Suggestions and comments are more than welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment