Tuesday, August 20, 2013

4-Months!

{I wrote this two weeks ago, but my browser is outdated and wouldn't let me edit}

We had our 4-Month check-up and vaccinations yesterday!
14 lbs. 14 ounces (35%)
27 Inches long (97%)
17.17 Inches head circumference (91%)

Lately, Carson has been…
-seeing how loud he can “talk”
-rolled back to front twice that we’ve seen, but I’m not sure how much of it was intentional
-sitting in his Bumbo chair
-grabbing everything he can get his hands on…and then promptly putting them in his mouth
-looking around the room when he hears Kyle’s or my voice
-getting super excited when being read to
-laughing!
-sleeping around 11 hours at night, with only the occasional need to have is paci re-inserted


2 comments:

  1. 27 inches?? Holy moly! He is a tall little guy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding! He's in 9 month pajamas. I love that he's growing so well, but it makes me a little sad not to have my tiny baby anymore...not that he was ever THAT tiny.

      Delete