Tuesday, March 20, 2012

House update

I haven't posted any pics in a while because the last few evenings we have gone by...it was light enough for us to see, but too dark to get descent pictures. We went by on Saturday to see that a great deal had been done!


They've finished all of the tile work, and are finishing out the electrical, plumbing, and fixtures; and they've started grading the lot. I assume they're waiting until towards the end to lay the wood floor and carpet so as to not damage it or get it dirty. 


The shutters and garage door need to be painted, and the wooden columns need to be stained.


Master Bathroom... That's my sink and vanity on the right. 


French doors to the office...


Looking up at second floor from living room...



My favorite room! See the tiled back splash above where the stove top will go? I didn't notice the pattern until I looked at this picture, and it's kind of bothering me. I'll have to look at it again in person to tell if it's worth asking  to be changed or not.

Don't ask me what's going in that massive space above the fireplace...because I have no idea! (No, a mirror won't work...it would just reflect a blank wall.)

No comments:

Post a Comment