It's not that I haven't wanted to or haven't had the material...it's just been a busy (but excellent!) past week, and other things just took precedent.
Here's a brief run-down...I'll post more in detail at a later date.
Saturday - Went to look at the house, saw the wrong brick on the palettes outside. Talked to the builder rep and got it sorted out. (Whew!) Went to Relax the Back to get Kyle loaded up on stuff he needs to make his neck (two bulging and one degenerative disc) feel better. Went to dinner with some new friends.
Sunday - church, nap, housework, grocery shopping.
Monday - I'm not really sure what happened to Monday...I think we skipped it this week.
Tuesday - V-Day and my birthday. Got a lot of sweet calls, texts, and messages. Did not get the flowers Kyle had ordered (he got his money back). I made dinner for us (shrimp, crab legs, new potatoes, salad, and creme brulee). I made him a neat gift, he bought me a cool Thunder t-shirt to wear to the ballgame on Wednesday.
Wednesday - Went to the Thunder/Rockets game for my birthday; wearing my new shirt.
Thursday - Got our cars registered and titled. Prepping for weekend couple's retreat with some church friends. Drop Gus off at his favorite baby-sitter's.
Friday - Have a revenue accounting class all day. Head out for retreat.
Fri. - Sun. Afternoon - retreat
Sunday - get our house back in working order, laundry, and of course grocery shopping.
I was just thinking I needed a few days off to recoup from this past week...then I remembered that I DO have Monday off because it's a holiday! Woooo Hoooo! Hallelujah!
No comments:
Post a Comment