Being a total copycat of my friend April's blog post of her husband's 30th...here's my Top 30 about Kyle.
1. When he's awake, he has endless energy. It's kind of like having a 5-year-old around sometimes...in a good way.
2. He's a great money manager. As in, I get a weekly update as to how much we'll make a year when we retire. It gives me peace of mind.
3. His devotion to God and his family. It's one of the main things that attracted me to him...he has his priorities straight!
4. He loves to make me laugh.
5. He helps around the house in ways most husbands don't. I've just learned to look the other way when he's loading the dishwasher.
6. He's a sensitive soul.
7. His lack of hair means more "personal care" budget for me ; )
8. He likes to shop.
9. Along those same lines, he helps me pick out outfits.
10. He appreciates good food.
11. He doesn't give me crap about being awful when we play golf together.
12. He has a giving heart.
13.He's man enough to admit that he can't do everything. So, he uses me as his IT and spelling guru.
14. He can talk to and find something in common with everyone. Seriously, everyone.
15. He's passionate about politics. It's the kind of attitude that gets things done.
16. His lack of rhythm, but yet can rattle off 90's rap songs
17. His sense of adventure and love for activity.
18. That he loves Gus as much as I do.
19. He knows more about sports and athletes than anyone else I know. I learn something new all the time. I'm looking forward to watching the Olympics with him!
20. His ability to recognize when I'm running on empty, and willingness to help me in any way possible.
21. Working out and eating right are important to him, but he'll also join me in justifying eating carrot cake and ice cream.
22. His confidence. He never has the need or desire to "one up" or show off to anyone.
23. That he has to turn his head to keep me from seeing him laugh after he's said something he knows makes me mad
24. In regards to #14, he's really good at his job in sales. We decided a long time ago that we'd fail horribly if we had to switch jobs with one another.
25. He's a talker. He'd rather get it all out on the table to start working on it, than hold a grudge.
26. He encourages me to (within reason) spend money on myself (clothing, hair, nails, etc...) He knows that if I feel good about myself, his life is much easier.
27. We can discuss business and understand one another.
28. He's pro nap time
29. He's honest about my cooking/baking. Even if it's bad, he'll say, "well, it's not the best thing you've ever made".
30. He picked me.
Happy Brithday, babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment